Sunday, May 12, 2013

May 10th - 12th, 2013. . . A start that may change. . .just trying to get my blog up before I become isolated from the world.
Closing is done and what a sweet joy knowing that part of what I've longed for is now close to becoming true. Spent part of yesterday and most of today just getting a feel for the house and land, visualizing what goes where and how and when it will all come together. Ah ~ If I could just go POOF, wriggle my nose or afford to just hire everything done at once. . .but  none of that is possible. So like every other farmstead since the beginning  of time it will take a considerable amount of effort and persistence to take the beautifully painted canvas in my mind and bring it to reality. But I can do that. . .I was raised to do that and given the skills through both nature and nurture. More in a day or two. . .Also bought a digital camera. . .if I can figure out how to use it I will post pics soon.

1 comment:

  1. Love you are living your dream! Looking forward to watching your progress!

    Your lil sis, Beth

    ReplyDelete